News from The Reid Group
- Tom Reid facilitated an All-Ministry meeting for the California Catholic Conference the first week in February where 70+ ministry leaders from all 12 dioceses in California met to discuss the implications of three major issues for an election year and beyond: Caring Well Through the End of Life, Faithful Citizenship, and Marriage and Family Life 2016: Viewing All Ministries Through the Lens of the Family.
- Communities magazine, a publication of the Fellowship for Intentional Community, published an article by Maureen Gallagher in the Winter 2015 issue: Intentional Communities: Something Old, Something New. You can find this article on our web site, in the Resources section.
- John Reid is working with the Strategic Mission Plan committee of the Maryknoll Society of Fathers and Brothers on a strategic plan. This first-ever, Society-Wide plan will be finalized by July 2016.
- Lucien Roy has been hired by the Archdiocese of St. Louis to work with the Department of Pastoral Planning on a project interpreting the data coming out of the Parish Planning and Viability Study and its implications for the archdiocese’s beOne ministry plan for 2016-2018.
- Maureen Gallagher will facilitate the 43rd annual conference of the Conference for Pastoral Planning and Council Development in Chicago in April. The theme of the conference is “Compelled by a Ministry Impulse: Pastoral Planning for a Change of Era.”