- In the last month, John Reid and Maureen Gallagher were privileged to facilitate two chapter meetings, one with the Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity and one with the Humility of Mary Sisters.
- Lucien Roy represented The Reid Group at the Catholic Health Association Convocation in Anaheim, CA while Rick McCord represented The Reid Group at the national Leadership Roundtable on Church Management. John Reid attended the joint meeting of the National Association of Lay Ministers and the Conference for Pastoral Planning and Council Development in Las Vegas.
- John Reid has been hired by Newman University in Wichita, KS to facilitate a cabinet retreat and to work with the faculty, staff and Board on a new plan for the University.
- Maureen Gallagher will facilitate a two-day meeting in July with the Sisters of Mercy West Midwest. The meeting will bring together the Personal Contact Sisters, Convenors and Life Care Coordinators to share their experiences and come to a common understanding of their roles and responsibilities as they relate to the Community Leadership Team.
- The next in the Strengthening Catholic Identity series, Spiritual and Liturgical Life, will be published in July.
- Congratulations to Brian Neeley, the new Director of Campus Ministry at Alvernia University in Reading, PA and to Joshua Allee, newly-hired Vice President for Mission Integration at St. Joseph Hospital in Eureka, CA. The Reid Group conducted the search process for these successful hires.