Dealing with the Impact of Gun Violence
Have you or your family been impacted by gun violence, or any other form of violence (e.g., bullying, abuse, harassment, etc.)? What have been the effects on you, your family or friends? What immediate challenges are you facing? What would help you to move forward? Do you have the support you need?
If any of these questions speak to you, mark your calendar for The Reid Group/Living Whole Life Webinar:
- Thursday, June 29, 2017
- 5 pm ET / 4pm CT / 3 pm MT / 2pm PT
- Host for the Call: Tom Reid
- Session Focus: Overcoming the Impacts of Gun violence, bullying or other forms of Violence
At The Reid Group we help leaders and organizations transform challenges into opportunities to create a better world. We are proud to be celebrating 20 years of service to our clients as consultants, mediators and coaches.
At Living Whole Life, we inspire purpose, passion and peace by helping people and families live from their:
- hopes rather than their fears
- possibilities rather than their limitations
- imagination rather than their history
In an engaging and heart-centered exchange, webinar participants will have the opportunity to:
- briefly share their experience of gun or other forms of violence
- name their current biggest challenge and/or opportunity for growth
- receive input and practical suggestions for moving forward through positive action.
To register for this webinar, simply click here. Space is limited, so register today.