Planning with Catholic Schools
The challenges faced by Catholic schools today make creative and effective strategic planning more important than ever.
We will work with you to design a strategic planning process that answers key questions:
- What are we about?
- What could we do better in collaboration with other schools and faith-based organizations?
- Where are we heading?
- Why are we doing what we are doing?
- How will we achieve our goals?
- Who will be involved?
- When will all the work take place?
What can you expect from the strategic planning process?
- Reenergized school(s) in position to meet the needs of the 21st century students
- Good stewardship of financial and human resources
- A vision for the future rooted in living out the mission and values of the school given today’s realities
- A renewed commitment to high quality Catholic school education with specific steps on how to achieve the vision
Our clients are enthusiastic about the results of their strategic planning processes:
- Our school is stronger because we all, including the students, embraced our mission—our very purpose for existing.
- Now we are experiencing growth once we consolidated and adapted a Middle School International Baccalaureate approach.
- We have goals that will stretch us, but they are still within the realm of realistic. We have gotten grants because we have a solid plan for the future.
- The kids are excited because we have incorporated some distance learning opportunities.
- I was happy that we got a lot of involvement and it only took us a few months.