Many organizations start a fundraising campaign knowing they need money but having no idea how much can realistically be raised. A feasibility study can give you the information you need to plan for a campaign, develop your relationship with your best donors and prospects, while setting goals you can reach in a reasonable time. It will:
- Survey the attitudes and opinions of a group of individuals and couples
- Inform people about the reasons for a possible campaign
- Identify potential sources of financial support for the campaign and levels of giving
- Identify potential volunteer leadership for the proposed campaign
- Recommend specific elements to be included in campaign strategy and activities
What you can expect from our feasibility study process
- Help in identifying individuals/couples to be interviewed
- Letter mailed to the individuals/couples signed by the appropriate organization leader
- Follow-up call to schedule interviews
- Conduct personal and confidential interviews
- Use of web survey, focus groups, phone interviews as appropriate
- Confidential report
At the end of the study process, we will give you a report that includes:
- An assessment of attitudes about the organization, its activities and recommendations for who should lead the campaign and how and when it should be conducted.
- A projection of money that can be raised over three to five years from Leadership Gifts ($100,000 or more), Major Gifts ($10,000-$99,999), and other donors and friends.
Are you considering a fundraising campaign in the future? Would your decision benefit from the insights gained in a feasibility study? Contact us for more information or give us some specifics about your plans by filling out our Hoped-for Outcome form.