Resources for Religious Community Leaders
Get these resources:
The Art of Change, by Maureen Gallagher and John Reid
Think about what your organization could do if the process of planning met the inevitability of change head-on—and it resulted in significant success.
Organizations large and small, religious and secular, for-profit and not-for-profit, successful and unsuccessful, go through change. John Reid and Maureen Gallagher of the Reid Group have been instrumental in helping many groups discover the power of Prophetic Planning. This book presents a complete overview with detailed information that any organization will find useful in understanding how to plan for change.
- Sustainable Future Audit for Religious Communities
- Case study: Feasibility Study and Capital Campaign for Religious Community of Women
- Case study: Religious Community Planning
- Shareholders and the Common Good: Toward a Spirituality of Pastoral Planning, by Maureen Gallagher
- Intentional Communities: Something Old, Something New by Maureen Gallagher
- Spirituality of Community Life
How we can help you: