News from The Reid Group
- Maureen Gallagher and John Reid presented their findings in early November in Albany, NY from the organizational audit they conducted over 18 months with the U.S. Federation of the Sisters of St. Joseph. The major findings were approved by the Leadership Assembly following the presentation.
- John Reid completed his work with Seattle University’s School of Theology & Ministry. They marked 50 years of graduate theological education and 20 years of the School with a celebration on November 13th.
- Maureen Gallagher has been hired once again by the Sisters of Mercy of the Holy Cross in Merrill, WI for the next 8 months to help prepare for their Chapter in Spring 2018.
- Tom Reid is working with the Education Across Borders Program in Seattle, WA to help with their fund raising initiatives.
- The Reid Group is a strategic partner with Tryon Clear View Group, a cost reduction company that specializes in Purchase Services Audits where they identify, verify and recover billing errors, vendor overcharges which are refundable to organizations. They then secure these reimbursements from the vendors. In addition to telecommunication, copiers, waste management and utilities charges, they also audit postal services and credit card processing. The only fee paid by the client is a percentage of the actual savings. The first two contracts secured by this strategic partnership are a college and a Catholic parish; we have received the first report of savings for one of these contracts which showed savings of $60,000 over the next five years in telecommunications alone. If you are interested in this service, contact us at info@TheReidGroup.biz.