No one knows the challenges you face better than you do.
And no one is more committed to helping you transform your challenges into opportunities than we are.
At The Reid Group, our mission is to help leaders and organizations transform their challenges into opportunities to create a better world. We do this by helping leaders be more effective in six ways:
- Strategic Planning: We help leaders plan for the sustainable future of their organizations
- Leadership Search: We help leaders identify capable new leaders
- Fund Development: We help leaders raise needed funds to advance their mission and sustain their legacy
- Mediation: We help leaders create a productive and harmonious work environment
- Leadership Formation: We help leaders nurture their colleagues and build strong teams
- Meeting Design and Facilitation: We help leaders design and facilitate productive meetings
Our work with leaders in Catholic organizations—dioceses, religious communities, colleges and universities, health care institutions, parishes and schools—as well as other faith-based and non-profit organizations helps them to create a sustainable future for themselves and the people they serve.
What’s your biggest challenge? Tell us about it and schedule a complimentary strategy session. We’re looking forward to the conversation.
WHAT’S NEW WITH THE REID GROUP?
- Maureen Gallagher assisted the Sisters of Charity of New York in organizational development that will lead to deeper collaboration between the various entities of the Province.
- John Reid and Tom Reid have been hired by the Catholic Legal Immigration Network to conduct the search for a new Executive Director.
- John Reid facilitated a Summit meeting for Our Lady of the Lake Parish and School in Seattle as an important part of the “ONE OLL” planning process.
- Maureen Gallagher continues her work with helping the Board of the National Shrine of St. Frances Xavier Cabrini in Chicago to implement their new 5-year plan.
- Tom Reid is offering a retreat for men: Spirituality, Relationships & Daily Living, November 9-11, Copalis Beach, Washington
- John Reid is serving as a leadership coach for the Executive Team at University Unitarian Church in Seattle.