No one knows the challenges you face better than you do.
And no one is more committed to helping you transform your challenges into opportunities than we are.
At The Reid Group, our mission is to help leaders and organizations transform their challenges into opportunities to create a better world. We do this by helping leaders be more effective in six ways:
- Strategic Planning: We help leaders plan for the sustainable future of their organizations
- Leadership Search: We help leaders identify capable new leaders
- Mediation: We help leaders create a productive and harmonious work environment
- Leadership Formation: We help leaders nurture their colleagues and build strong teams
- Meeting Design and Facilitation: We help leaders design and facilitate productive meetings
Our work with leaders in Catholic organizations—dioceses, religious communities, colleges and universities, health care institutions, parishes and schools—as well as other faith-based and non-profit organizations helps them to create a sustainable future for themselves and the people they serve.
What’s your biggest challenge? Tell us about it and schedule a complimentary strategy session. We’re looking forward to the conversation.
WHAT’S NEW WITH THE REID GROUP?
- Maureen Gallagher facilitated a successful national meeting earlier this month in Chicago for AJ Gallagher (no relationship) focused on the sex abuse scandal in the Catholic Church and what steps can be taken to avoid such molestation in the future.
- Tom Reid and John Reid completed a search for the Catholic Legal Immigration Network. Anna Gallagher is the new Executive Director chosen by the CLINIC Board.
- Maureen Gallagher completed her second contract with the National Shrine of St. Frances Xavier Cabrini in Chicago. She has now been hired for a 3rd contract.
- John Reid and Tom Reid continue their leadership coaching relationships with various clients.