No one knows the challenges you face better than you do.
And no one is more committed to helping you transform your challenges into opportunities than we are.
At The Reid Group, our mission is to help leaders and organizations transform their challenges into opportunities to create a better world. We do this by helping leaders be more effective in six ways:
- Strategic Planning: We help leaders plan for the sustainable future of their organizations
- Leadership Search: We help leaders identify capable new leaders
- Fund Development: We help leaders raise needed funds to advance their mission and sustain their legacy
- Mediation: We help leaders create a productive and harmonious work environment
- Leadership Formation: We help leaders nurture their colleagues and build strong teams
- Meeting Design and Facilitation: We help leaders design and facilitate productive meetings
Our work with leaders in Catholic organizations—dioceses, religious communities, colleges and universities, health care institutions, parishes and schools—as well as other faith-based and non-profit organizations helps them to create a sustainable future for themselves and the people they serve.
What’s your biggest challenge? Tell us about it and schedule a complimentary strategy session. We’re looking forward to the conversation.
WHAT’S NEW WITH THE REID GROUP?
- Maureen Gallagher is facilitating a two day planning meeting in early November for AJ Gallagher on the sex abuse crisis in the Catholic Church.
- John Reid and Tom Reid continue the search for a new Executive Director with the Catholic Legal Immigration Network.
- Tom Reid is offering a retreat for men: Spirituality, Relationships & Daily Living, November 9-11, Copalis Beach, Washington.
- Tom Reid has just returned from Soularize 2018- Soul Purpose: Inhabiting Our Unique Psycho-Ecological Niche a gathering of 300 men in Albequerque, NM, focused on the work of Bill Plotkin, including an evening of conversation of the heart with Fr. Richard Rohr.