No one knows the challenges you face better than you do.
And no one is more committed to helping you transform your challenges into opportunities than we are.
At The Reid Group, our mission is to help leaders and organizations transform their challenges into opportunities to create a better world. We do this by helping leaders be more effective in six ways:
- Strategic Planning: We help leaders plan for the sustainable future of their organizations
- Leadership Search: We help leaders identify capable new leaders
- Fund Development: We help leaders raise needed funds to advance their mission and sustain their legacy
- Mediation: We help leaders create a productive and harmonious work environment
- Leadership Formation: We help leaders nurture their colleagues and build strong teams
- Meeting Design and Facilitation: We help leaders design and facilitate productive meetings
Our work with leaders in Catholic organizations—dioceses, religious communities, colleges and universities, health care institutions, parishes and schools—as well as other faith-based and non-profit organizations helps them to create a sustainable future for themselves and the people they serve.
What’s your biggest challenge? Tell us about it and schedule a complimentary strategy session. We’re looking forward to the conversation.
WHAT’S NEW WITH THE REID GROUP?
John Reid and Tom Reid just returned from facilitating the retreat of the Implementation Commission in the Diocese of Trenton where commission members approved implementation plans for the 25 cohorts in the Faith in Our Future planning process.