No one knows the challenges you face better than you do.
And no one is more committed to helping you transform your challenges into opportunities than we are.
At The Reid Group, our mission is to help leaders and organizations transform their challenges into opportunities to create a better world. We do this by helping leaders be more effective in six ways:
- Strategic Planning: We help leaders plan for the sustainable future of their organizations
- Leadership Search: We help leaders identify capable new leaders
- Fund Development: We help leaders raise needed funds to advance their mission and sustain their legacy
- Mediation: We help leaders create a productive and harmonious work environment
- Leadership Formation: We help leaders nurture their colleagues and build strong teams
- Meeting Design and Facilitation: We help leaders design and facilitate productive meetings
Our work with leaders in Catholic organizations—dioceses, religious communities, colleges and universities, health care institutions, parishes and schools—as well as other faith-based and non-profit organizations helps them to create a sustainable future for themselves and the people they serve.
What’s your biggest challenge? Tell us about it and schedule a complimentary strategy session. We’re looking forward to the conversation.
WHAT’S NEW WITH THE REID GROUP?
Tom Reid is in northern California to facilitate an All Ministry Gathering convened by the California Catholic Conference. John Reid is working with the Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers in New York state to finalize their new Strategic Mission Plan. Maureen Gallagher is in the Archdiocese of Indianapolis conducting a training session for leaders of their parish reorganization project.